Ferro vanadium, also known as ferrovanadium alloy, is a kind of ferroalloy. It can be produced by reducing vanadium pentoxide with carbon in an electric furnace, and can also be produced by reducing vanadium pentoxide by electric furnace silicon thermal method. Ferro vanadium is widely used as an alloying additive for smelting vanadium-containing alloy steel and alloy cast iron and is also used to manufacture permanent magnets.
The Ferro Vanadium for Sale
Packaging: 1ton/bag or customized
Ferro Vanadium Specification
|Grade||V ≥||C ≤||Si ≤||P ≤||S ≤||Al ≤|
Ferro Vanadium Uses
- Ferrovanadium is used as an alloying agent in steel making to improve steel strength, resistance, and weldability.
- Ferro vanadium is added to stainless steel and other high-strength low-alloy steels， and special steels to provide additional strength and hardness. Some of the uses of ferrovanadium are in high-temperature structural applications such as boilers, pressure vessels, and airframes.
- Ferro vanadium is also used in tool steels, rail steels, and steels for forgings like crankshafts and ball bearings.
- Ferro vanadium is used to produce permanent magnets and superalloys.
- Ferro vanadium alloy is also used to produce vanadium wires and vanadium plates.
- Ferro vanadium is widely used in spring steel, bearing steel, and cast iron.
Ferro Vanadium Prices
The price of ferrovanadium FeV50 was 111,500 yuan/ton, -0.89% from the previous week, -12.89% from the previous month, and -21.48% year-on-year.
The price of vanadium pentoxide is 102,500 yuan/ton, which is -14.23% month-on-month and -21.46% year-on-year.
The spot price of vanadium nitrogen alloy was 154,000 yuan/ton, -0.32% from last week, -14.44% from last month, and -21.63% year-on-year.