Ferro silicon magnesium is a ferrosilicon alloy added by calcium, manganese, and rare earth. It always refers to ferro silicon magnesium (MgFeSi) nodularizer.
The nodularizer is mainly used in the production process of spheroidal graphite cast iron and ductile iron.
The function is to transform flake graphite into spherical graphite. The ferro silicon magnesium nodularizer can significantly enhance the strength of cast iron. In addition, it also features the function of degasification, desulfurization, and deoxidation. The nodularizer is widely used in the metallurgy and steel making industry.
Among all the components in the ferro silicon magnesium, the manganese element is the one that servers the primary function of nodularization, directly affecting the ductile iron nodularizing result.
The specification of ferro silicon magnesium
|contains in %||Re||Mg||Ca||Si||Mn||Ti||Ba|
Note: different granular sizes can be customized as per the client’s requirement, such as 5-15mm, 3-25mm, 8-40mm, and 25-50mm, etc.
The application of ferro silicon magnesium
The ferro silicon magnesium is a common additive used in the steelmaking industry.
- In iron steel making, it is added as the nodularizer, the vermiculizer, and the inoculant. With strong mechanical strength, it works well in deoxidation and desulfurization.
- It can also be used as alloy agent for refining, deoxidation, denaturation and neutralization of harmful impurities (Pb, arsenic, etc.) with a lower melting point. By solid solution alloying, the ferro silicon magnesium can help to form new metal compounds with the impurities, to purify the steel.
Why chose ZX ferrosilicon magnesium
- zxferroalloy is located in Anyang City, where is the base of ferro alloy production.
- Ferroalloy manufacturers gather here, and customers can find the ferroalloy products they need here. With policy support and convenient transportation, the price of ferroalloy products here is competitive.
- Zhenxin Metallurgy specializes in the production of nodulizers, which can produce Mg: 3-8%, 5-8%, 7-8%. Particle size 5-30mm, 5-25mm. Product specifications and granularity can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Our company has rich experience in export and has several long-term cooperation with experienced freight forwarders. Professional foreign trade salesmen provide you with 7/24 online services.
- We can provide customers with factory inspection reports. Also introduce SGS, BV, CCIC, and other third-party testing.
Ferro Silicon Magnesium Price on June, 2023
2023-6-5: Today, the mainstream quotation of rare earth silicon 30# one-step method in Inner Mongolia is 11,500-12,000 yuan/ton, and the mainstream price of 30# two-step method is 13,500-14,500 yuan/ton . 8, the mainstream quotation is 10,000-11,500 yuan/ton, and the 5-8 mainstream quotation is 10,500-12,000 yuan/ton in cash including tax.
Last Friday , Magnesium ingot factories quoted 22,000-22,500 yuan/ton in spot exchange, and it was hard to find low prices under the price protection sentiment of factories. The downstream rigid demand continued to release steadily. The market transaction situation improved compared with the previous period, and there were many purchase and delivery orders for export and domestic trade. , It is also necessary to pay attention to the follow-up of follow-up orders. It is expected that the price of magnesium in the short term.
Ferrosilicon Price Continues to fall. The decline in raw coal, the semi-coke drives the price of semi-coke to fall. Second, the pricing of steel bills continues to fall in June. Third, the supply of goods on the market hits the market. Manufacturers are subject to the futures market, and quotations are under pressure. Downstream procurement is cautious, and back-to-back operations are Mainly, factories in some production areas are losing money and continue to reduce production. In the later period of the week, the market price is 72#6900-7000, 75#7500-7600 yuan/ton, and the natural block leaves the factory.